Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday



Click here to return to  our hostess!
The Weather:::


25  degrees  and  partly cloudy...  high today will be 43....    surely som4e of the  15 inches of snow we have on the ground will go away today!

Right now I am: 
I have just finished breakfast and am  continuing to enjoy  my  coffee..  hoping the  FEDEX man can get through... 

Thinking:
I  realized last night that  the new    eye treatment  the DR gave me last night is supposed to be used twice  a  day...  so  am hoping  that  I will begin to see some improvement this week....  allergy eyes are no fun!
On my reading pile:::
Jesus Calling, by Sarah Young
Saving Grace, by C. John MIller

On my tv:::
As a  great  Michael Kitchen fan(he plays  Christopher Foyle, in Foyle's War)  I really enjoyed  his  drama thriller...Alibi,  made in 2003..watched on youtube. This really demonstrates his range as an actor...

Looking forward to::
Amanda messaged me last night and  said  they were looking forward to  starting up our weekly    facetime   this week... maybe Thursday.... we  were up to visit with them for a mkonth  over the holidays  to help  with the  tot  while mommie  was  in hospital  with   wee one...and to help  afterward....   so I figured  there would be a bit of a break in facetime....  it turned out to only be a two week break!  Sweet!   

On my to do list:::
laundry,  dust, vacuum,   reading

Recipe Im interested in trying: 
I saw this on facebook and it looks  so tasty...
Baked oatmeal to go!


What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::  Shamefully,,,   I  still havent  made these aprons....  my  machine is   so iffy....  I do wish I had gotten it done using Amanda's  new  machine
   bah!
 If I wasnt such a procrastinator Id  go  buy a new machine...  but  alas,   I  dont know..... 
  


Looking around the house:::


Except for dusting and vacuuming.. not bad!!!

From the camera:::
 photo d5717be1-f34b-4c32-89a7-05bd95ba2ef8_zps12902009.jpg
The Wolf Moon.......  wow!!


On my prayer list:::
The world, the church,  persecution, God's provision,  against evil plots and that they will be exposed and eradicated,  the family and  friends

Bible verse, Devotional:::



2Thess. 3

Warning Against Idleness

6 Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from any brother who is walking in idleness and not in accord with the tradition that you received from us. 7 For you yourselves know how you ought to imitate us, because we were not idle when we were with you,8 nor did we eat anyone's bread without paying for it, but with toil and labor we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you. 9 It wasnot because we do not have that right, but to give you in ourselves an example to imitate. 10 For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. 11 For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. 12 Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living.

13 As for you, brothers, do not grow weary in doing good. 14 If anyone does not obey what we say in this letter, take note of that person, and have nothing to do with him, that he may be ashamed. 15 Do not regard him as an enemy, butwarn him as a brother.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Denise.... prayer is the greatest power on earth!

      Delete
  2. I'm waiting for a review book from UPS. I'm hoping they get it to me soon. The review is due Wednesday! I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/01/happy-homemaker-monday-12516.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allergy pills are no fun! I hope you get to feeling better! That wolf moon is spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~