Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Love is in the Air



Well,  with  about a foot of snow  still lying on the ground....    I am  looking at the calendar and am realizing  that  if it were  15 years ago, I would be    digging out my valentines to decorate my classroom and    planning the   valentine  box  and  typing out the valentine list of names for my third graders...  so  it is time to    think about  valentine's  around  my  house...  yippee..
It really does  feel good to make this  step toward    February  even as  I  hear the weather  forecast  say  by this time next week  we will be  enjoying 60 degree  days!!!

A simple change  in   the home  can really  create  a  dynmaic  change in the heart mind and soul....

And the Lord Jesus said, 

"And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."
As I am lifted up, bolstered in my spirit to sing praise, think of others with love, compassion, and concern for their spiritual health... it activates my prayers and my actions...

3 comments:

  1. Dear Schotzy:
    Such beautiful red glasses and transferware! Lovely for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, third graders are so cute! Love your red goblets and transferware! So pretty for Valentines Day! Thanks for sharing your memories and your pretties.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~