Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year



An early New Year  Breakfast
 photo 2013-01-23231843_zps9d7f8760.jpg
A lovely    morning set for  two!  photo 2013-01-23231833_zpsb79cf08c.jpg
January always brings out the blue in me......  time for the blue transfer ware!  photo 2013-01-23231753_zpsc280a2a0.jpg
With a spattering of  snow and ice!!!!
Puts me right into the mood to    choose one of my new books   I  got for Christmas!!!
Of course, my first pick is....
A Fine Romance:  Falling in Love with the English Countryside

Make It Pretty 

6 comments:

  1. A few of us shared a blue setting this week. Yours is lovely and oh, how I would enjoy that book! Thank you for sharing and Happy New Year, my friend!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Schotzy:
    I love your table setting which is so pretty and also your new music selection. I love Susan's book and have read it 3 times. I guess she is getting ready for another trip and will be doing another book. That's exciting! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely fresh setting! I think your snowflake on the plate is perfect too : )
    The blue and white always looks so cheery to me.
    Happy New Year to you,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Schotzy! I've never met a blue transferware that I didn't like and your lovely table setting is the perfect way to welcome 2016! "A Fine Romance" is on my book wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year. I use a LOT of blue transfer ware at my house. And I think it is perfect for January. Blue and white and so refreshing looking, like a new year should be. I have several of Susan Branch's books... not this one. I do like them a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~