Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunlit Sunday




I'm  joining  My Little Home and Garden  and
 her  Sunlit Sunday  theme today....  I took this photo bright and early  one morning last week....  I used to get   up this early  all the time... but I have  found my " sleeping in til  8" at least lately....  I used to be so wired  to get up at 5:30 and couldnt break the habit  for years after I retired!   But  when hubby said, enjoy  the sunrise,  I   popped out of bed and grabbed my  phone and shot....

5 comments:

  1. That was definitely worth getting up early for! Very pretty sunrise. Happy Sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful view to see first thing in the morning! I'm glad you jumped out of be to enjoy and then share it.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~