Friday, July 27, 2012

Autumn Thoughts

I stopped in at  The  Charm of Home's theme,  Home  Sweet Home,
Photobucket
 post  this afternoon and  was  completely charmed  by    this       initiatve  to   be thinking about  autumn.....  something I am  so ready for...   cooler   crisp ,  in fact,  weather!   what a delight to   drift back through  time   and enjoy   the  visuals of autumns past!
Photobucket
Autumn    pleasure...
Photobucket

Photobucket


harvest    home
Photobucket
Warm  memories....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last chance  breakfasts  al fresco...
Photobucket

Autumn  menagerie...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Cozy  home scenes with   wonderful  aromas ....    life together  through  the waning months  of  the year!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love autumn as well! It is my favorite season. I was able to get into the Autumn spirit a little early when I spontaneously stopped into my local Yankee Candle store and they had two delicious scents that I had to bring home with me: "Apple Pumpkin" and "Harvest Blessings." Your lovely photos remind me to hold tight during these 100 degree days in Pennsylvania, because hay rides and apple cider are on their way with each passing day! I can't wait to visit Lancaster during the Autumn months; it is truly a blessed place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love autumn! Very pretty! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~