Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Bit More Order Does It

                                  


Visit a Stroll Through Life for more!!


How wonderful it was to have our wonderful daughter and son-in-law with us over the weekend! Even though the time was short... they helped us in untold ways to miraculously get things organized and moved from one house to another ... things from my parents I wanted to keep, of course, there were things I have to sell from my own household to make room from the old so those things had to move to mom's house and placed in the for sale lots... this was a task that kept getting pushed to the bottom of the to do list and Saturday we finally were able to mark them "Done!!
Organizing and regrouping was the key....first of all as seen in this shot, the dining room housed the curio cabinet,



but I wanted to replace that spot with mom's corner cupboard.



Amanda and I had so much fun deciding what to place where, and grouping items by collection made so much sense, now that I had the space to be more particular about storage!!!!



The curio cabinet found a home in the living room beside the piano...



and the shelves make so much more sense now...


Placing my collection of tea pots on the hutch makes for a happier vignette!



and so much order makes for a much happier me!!!!   I am also posting here!
                                               
                                        Join Shannon on this Cozy theme!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been moving and organizing. Love the corner cabinet and your vignettes inside are fabulous. Beautiful dishes and collections. The curio is such a lovely piece too. Your teapots look amazing on the hutch and that is the cutest little bunny lamp ever. Great job. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~