Thursday, July 12, 2012

July Birthday Celebration


Preview
Tablescape Thursday
Today I am  posting about  my  exciting  July birthdays  celebration tomorrow.   We have 3 important birthdays this month,  mine,   Dad's and  Amanda's  our  precious daughter...
Last week  for my birthday  I  had the distinct  thrill of shopping at the consignment shop  for    blue  table wear...  and so   ta---dah!


Photobucket
I love  blue and yellow  because  it  seems so fresh and crisp!
Photobucket
I had previously posted  blue and  yellow   but I only had my white dishes...   then I found  these  lovely transferware  plates  and a couple of Royal Stafford Coaching  bowls  at a huge bargain
  (6 plates at $11.99)
 the bowls were 2 for $6.00
Then I just happened  to be at 
Photobucket
where they had occasional side pieces on sale for  $1.50 each!
Photobucket



Photobucket
Ive had the  blue goblets for an age.. since the  80's at least...
Photobucket


The arrangement  is an old one I added some  summer items to....
yarrow, shasta daisies, and   Queen Anne's lace I used to pick along the  roadside in the country  when id visit Grandmother!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the cream and sugar I picked up fro a song at the shop....  made of real England  ironstone with a very  country feel...
  Im so glad of the  respite in the weather...  since we will be  cookout  with kabobs, corn on the cob and various cold salads,,   it will be wonderful to be able to dine in the sunroom  and still be able to enjoy the  cool greens of the garden!I think this table scape will appeal to  Amnda and my mom as well.. I am very excited...
can't wait til tomorrow!!
I am also  sharing on  Favorite Things Thursday.. for  sharing  great times with family    is the best!!!!

Thursday Favorite Things

4 comments:

  1. Hi Schotzy!

    I love blue and yellow together too. I think it makes for such a cherry table. Your flowers are so pretty too.

    Have fun with family :)

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesdays Bunny Hop Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tablescape is so lovely! I have those same pretty blue glasses! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful. SO pretty and delicate. You sure got a bargain on those blue and white dishes.Blue and yellow is always an eye catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your table - it is so delicate and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~