Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Fave Five

Photobucket

Join Susanne at  Living to Tell the Story  for   more    wonderful posts    about shared blessings and gratitude!
1.  I  thank God for  my wonderful family, especially my dear husband  without   whom I  really dont  know   how I  would  get through  the day....   these days a re so  full of  transition,  I couldnt  begin to  tackle the  changes  on my own....
July2012082


2.  Our daughter and son-in-law are  the delights of our life....  and  we  are so  thankful for their  love for  one another and the  pre-eminence of  God in their lives!
Photobucket
Along with  this I am thankful for the technology we have that makes  long range  "visiting" with them  a bit easier!
3.   I am so thankful for  air conditioning  as well,   This  extreme summer heat and the loss of  electricity we endured  during  the  previous  storm in early  July  makes me  very appreciative of the creature comforts  God provides for us!!!
4.   I am  so   very thankful for the  One Anothers... our  precious  church  family  with whom we  serve,   worship, study, and  play!!!   Such wonderful   friends and "sisters"  that bless  my  life so much!
Photobucket 

Photobucket  
I cant say enough about  my prayer "Sistas"!
They  truly are  my God -given  family   of women with whom   we grow  spiritually  and    find  our  purpose together  in   God's   kingdom  at this   time in  each of our lives....  as we set apart  a few hours every w eek to    share with,  pray with,  learn with as we  hold one another  accountable!  A rare blessing!!
5..I too   praise God for   beauty
Photobucket
whether  in the natural world
Photobucket
the  music of a  falling stream
Photobucket
or the smooth jazz performed my Beegie Adair on this blog...   Every good  gift is from above...  and I am  so thankful!
 

11 comments:

  1. I too appreciate the modern opportunities we have for communicating with our loved ones who are not near us.
    Also, I'm glad you were spared in the recent storms.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined us! Your blessings seem to be much in line with mine...family, faith, friends. Your photos are just beautiful. God's world really speaks to me, too.

    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your favorites this week echo all of mine. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your fave five list, and agreed with so many of them. I'm so thankful for the comforts God has given us in this life!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carolyn, I lost track of you. Thank you so much for sending your new address. I love your thankful post so much. I agree with all five because it so relates to us as well. Our family and church is the center of our lives. We are blessed.

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots to be thankful for. I concur with your appreciation for your sisters in Christ -- what a blessing it is to have good fellowship!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to FFF! Love your prayer group, nothing like ladies who support each other in prayer- the deepest kind of friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You lucky girl ! airconditioning ! we have the heating on in July and it rains ! The weather should be bettter organized !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to FFF! I'm so glad you joined in for our 200th post! Always nice to meet someone new through FFF. I would be pretty sad without the modern technologies that allow us to keep in touch with our daughter who has moved away. Absolutely a blessing that is! I can totally relate to your group of prayer women. I don't know where I would be without my ladies group!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Schotzy! Oh, what a beautiful post. You have a lovely family and isn't it something that our church family members can be just like 'blood' family? :) Thank you so much for popping in to see me and I do praise God we are all so blessed.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photo of a butterfly. My mom always told me butterflies was someone in your life that passed that things are okay. One of life's beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~