Friday, July 13, 2012

Foodie Friday

  I posted about this previously this week  but the post was corrupted so I had to delete it for it was  messing up my margins....   today is the day!
   The  birthday  party for  my dad, daughter and  moi! 
  it will be so wonderful to have us all in the house again...  Our daughter lives in Boston  so  she hasnt been  home since the holidays..
Anyway.. on with dinner
 main item

I found this  source for  the recipe and   they are marinating now in the fridge!
It looks like a  wonderful recipe and  it makes  an ample   amount to  saturate and infuse its deliciousness  into every morsel!
Next, 
Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad. Photo by Sharon123
  The source for this  fabulous salad     was  food.com    Just  click  the word source for the recipe..
I did  make a bit of a change on the dressing...
I used 3/4 cup mayo and  1/2 c sweetener
and 3 slight  T. white vinegar .  I also didnt  have cheddar so I used grated swiss... which  is a lighter  version!
This salad is a family favorite!
My next veggie dish is  another salad...
Fresh Tomato Mozzarella Salad
With fresh  basil   coming in by the back door...
Photobucket
I had to  include this for  Amanda  who loves  fresh  tomatoes and has served this  beautiful salad to us... 
Click Source for the recipe.
And what is a cookout without  this!
   
Mine will include  watermelon, cantaloupe, blueberries,  strawberries and peaches!
Source

1 comment:

  1. Hi Schotzy!

    That salad looks delicious. Great for a hot summer day. I will be making that this weekend and the Mr. will be making kaboobs.

    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~