Monday, July 9, 2012

One Thousand Gifts 191-200






holy experience

Click the above   button to visit Ann Voskamp, creator  of  the site and the author of One Thousand Gifts... this  is one of my favorite bloggers.   

  Every Monday  she is hosting this  wonderful  theme  whereby we join  in  counting the blessings of our lives online, I pick up at  16Mountaintop experiences1... this week   Ann encourages us to focus on the JOY we have in our daily lives

 today I pick up at 191.
191.  This is the first day of   of  my  62nd year of life....  I praise God for  my life,  my family... my parents  who gave me life,  my dearest  husband who  makes life worth living,  our wonderful daughter and son-in-law who bless my life,  and   especially  my  precious Lord and Savior  who  sustains and  has given me new life in  Jesus!
192.  The break  in the weather  and  the  end of the  heat wave has come at last!
193.  The  hopeful anticipation  that  comes  with  the excitement of  the kids  coming  home  soon!
194..  Jehovah Jireh    who  provides    all that we  ever need in this world, and  teaches us to  be  happy with    the  things we  do   have and dont..
195. Strength and sustenance for each new day no matter what each day brings.
196. Birthday greetings that blessed me and surprised me so much yesterday.... I am awed by the lavishness of them...
197. new lessons learned everyday in the circumstances of life and God's provision through trials... mainly not to take things for granted like electricity, air condioning, and people....
198. Renewed abilities that take me by surprise
199. Knowledge taht we have the Lord and His peace during the most trying of times and circumstances....
200. loving phone calls from dear, dear cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~