Friday, July 27, 2012

Open Heaven


Photobucket

Check out Skyley for more wonderful photos!
July2012189
 I  captured this  "open"  heaven shot  right over  my mom's house  which   gave me the  most  wonderful  knowledge that   the Lord  is  smiling on my mother, even though her pain   seems all consuming to her.. His    mercy and    presence is always with her  and    with an "open" heaven  we  know we have all the resources of heaven as well... 

John 1:51

51 And He said to him, "Most assuly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man." NKJV

Jesus, I pray that you send forth your angels of mercy and freedom of   pain to my  mother.. Comfort her and  give her  peace, in the name of  your son,  Jesus Christ,  by whom your angels  are called!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful! Happy skywatching:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post. Thanks for the uplifting message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful smiling sky, indeed! :-)

    Wishing you Happy Skywatch and a wonderful week,
    Merisi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~