Monday, July 23, 2012

Celebrate Faith and Love

Summer Cloche Party
  Visit Marty at A Stroll Thru Life  for   the  party!I was thinking  that  soon  it will be August...    and  that means  my daughter's    seventh wedding  anniversary  is coming up...   copper and wool....    sounds   like  autumn and   glory be.. we are going to see them in autumn!  Gives me all kinds of ideas!!!  Anyway, I deviate!
Photobucket

   I love  every remembrance of  Amanda and Joshua's  wedding...
Photobucket
The sweetest, dearest couple  in the world!  I    think of  a field of  lovely  dainty daisies when I think of Amanda.... purity,   grace, and delicate yet  hardy!
Photobucket


    Amanda's wedding  was    a vision  of  delight  with   a Chinese flair  so we  had a Chinese tea ceremony     at the reception  to honor   the relatives who actually  traveled   from such a distance to  celebrate with  us...   As  Joshua's mother  was a    missionary to Taiwan  where she met her  future husband, Joshua's  Dad!... 
Photobucket
 The  bond of  Love  grounded  with true Faith 

Photobucket
  has molded Amanda and Joshua in marriage  into   One  with  their Savior and Lord,   therefore,  central  to  their life,  as our's  is,  the  Holy Spirit,   here  in the form of the  beautiful dove! 
Photobucket
If I could celebrate with them   this  seventh  year of  their   
Photobucket
lovely  marriage,  I would plan and   throw  an amazing  tea 
party, inviting  everyone  who could come    who  were there  at the wedding...   we would celebrate  the glory of Love, Faith, and   Fidelity   through  the  wonderful  lives of  our daughter and  son-in-law!  Alas, it  would be  the tea party   of my dreams...but  I love  sweet dreams!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely post and beautiful cloche with the teapot!
    I'm a new follower and hope you'll stop by, Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet post. I love it. YOur teapot for one is stunning and under a cloche it is even more special. Happy Anniversary to the happy couple and thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet teapot under glass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post. Your daisy tea pot looks so sweet under your cloche.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe what a sweet memory! :) The little tea pot is darling and so meaningful. Your display is wonderful. Love your blog...

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So SWEET!

    I love your display under your glass cloche very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful. I just had to stop and enjoy the beauty before I read your words. I, too, remember my daughters wedding with joy. The whole day, from beginning to end was a time of rejoicing. I think the weddings of our Christian young people, who promised purity, are so much more meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I don't have any cloches (yet) but they are on my "list"! I've just discovered your lovely blog, and am now following...
    So nice to meet you!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw, such a sweet post! It's hard to believe how quickly these 7 years have gone by!!
    love you!
    a

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~