Friday, July 27, 2012

Trinkle House


Today I am  sharing on  Favorite Things Thursday..
Thursday Favorite Things
One of my absolutely favorite things to do is    visit beds and breakfasts  and last month as a  senior outing with my church w e visited the most fabulous  one  in proximity to us here.  Located in Wytheville, Va,   Trinkle Mansion is  perfection... and  Lynn and I are  planning to go spend  a good amount of time  enjoying  the  grace and  comfort  it offers!!!!
 To enjoy the ambiance of the outside  porches is  heavensent.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok, well,  these  dear friends from our  Sunday School class  got there first,  but  when we go back...  I claim my turn!


Photobucket
  But  if  someone has already  staked a claim,   I wont  be deterred...  I will just step inside .. I could  step right into the side door and enter the dining room...  I bet I would find a  cooling     offering or a  warm one  depending on the  time of year! heheheheh
Photobucket
  and if Im looking for solace  I could turn right and  walk  around the corner  to the library  and find a cozy spot to  read  my  mystery book, Im sure to  have along with me.
Photobucket 
Photobucket
   (Wish these  came out better  but it is  rather dark  and very   cozy  in  the library!)
Im sure to find a warming fire  to   lull me into a  daydream or two!
If I get too  comfy  and warm I could opt for the lounge  fireplace  ...  aw, to  Lounge on  that  over stuffed  leather  sofa     and listen to    enriching  symphonic  music....
Photobucket
by the parlor..
Photobucket
but I know if I  stop in there  I will be drawn on out to the conservatory
Photobucket
   where I know I will be  completely  enraptured  by the  stockpile of   fabulous recipe books  and   accoutrments of all kinds that   are awaiting me there...  Im sure this is where  our hostess does her menu planning      which she prepares   from her    fabulous  kitchen!
Photobucket 
   Have to go now   but next time I'll share  about my  worst dilemma..   How to choose   a  bedroom   to stay in!
   Now that is  a problem..More later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~