Sharing with Joyce here!
1. Besides Thanksgiving, something you're looking forward to on your November calendar?
I am really hoping we get to go to the Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theater this month to see A Christmas Past!
Held in a quaint theater about an hour's drive in the mountains... the dinner is always superb and is served by none other than the cast of the fabulous shows they put on... THis would be a real holiday treat for us!
2. If I gave you a thank you card right now who would you send it to and why?
Well, I owe our good friends, the Dreyer's, a thank you note for the delicious dinner and exceptional hospitality extended to us in their new home a couple of weeks ago... My bad that I havent written one yet! I thought of it a while ago.... That is not a nicety that I want to lose in the hustle and bustle of the world we live in!
3. Of the breads listed, which one's your favorite...bagel, cinnamon, sourdough, garlic, banana, biscuit, pita, Naan, or plain old fashioned white bread?
Well, a country gal like myself, I wouldnt turn down a a country buttermilk biscuit with a dollop of sausage gravy on it.... just sayin'
4. What's something you have in abundance? Is that a good thing?
Too much stuff in my basement that originated in fammily memebrs households... Lynn's sister, his parents, my parents... it jsut kept getting packed into our asement but the day has never come to actually go through everything and sort it out and glean... purge... and take it away! Well, to be honest I have purged stuff from my side of the family... ahem....
5. November 5th is National Love Your Red Hair Day. Are there any redheads in your family? Who's your favorite redhead?
My husband had the most gorgeous thick and shiny auburn colored hair.... his hair is still thick and luxurious but has lost the auburn beauty of it.... but everyone says he hasnt changed a bit in all these years, and I tend to agree. I am very fortunate!
6. The travel website Busbud recently calculated the most Instagrammed spot in every state. Go here to see what made the list where you live. Are you happy with your state's #1? If not what do you think should be the most photographed spot in your state? Have you snapped a photo there? If you live outside the USA answer as it relates to your state city or province.
I live in Virginia and the # 1 spot is Virginia Beach..and the photo that came up showed a surfer on the beach ( Not this photo) but it brought back the memory of me going there with my parents and my best friend, Belinda, in 1966.... the week of the surf competition and being there for all the gala and the 'cute surfers'. and the awesome music... whew!. Those were the days for Va beach.. Now it is so hectic and expensive to park your car, we just dont go... and havent for 25 years.
7. I'm going to try to have something related to gratitude in this spot each week during the month of November. Here's this week's question-
What's something you've learned about yourself this year that you're grateful for?
I am so grateful to absolutely know that what I am doing for the Lord is in His will.... even though it is a bit outside of my comfort zone it isnt me anyway, it is all to His glory and by His enabling that any thing I am doing in the prayer event is all for Him.... I am loving that!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I dont about other folks but this seems to be a season of putting back on the pounds lost over the summer... Lynna dn I both have regained the 8 pounds lost.. Bah Humbug! SO hard!