Friday, May 15, 2009

it's a Wonderful Day

It started all started Wednesday night at 11:30 when Lynn and I drove to the airport and picked up Amanda and Joshua. We enjoyed them so much yesterday. After letting them sleep in a little on Thursday I got up and fixed a lovely breakfast and then we just enjoyed a quiet day together. It was so beautiful outside we spent a lazy day just enjoying the peace of home. Amanda was enthralled with the cavorting bluebird family.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Lynn and Josh enjoyed catching up on guy talk, and I couldnt take my eyes off our precious girl!
Photobucket
The day ended with a wonderful barbecue when my parents and Aunt Virginia came to celebrate the upcoming event. More pictures about that a little later.
The upcoming event..... Joshua graduates today from University with is PhD in engineering. we are so excited to partake in this momentous occasion!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are all really enjoying each others company! That's great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~