Friday, May 8, 2009

My Husband Rocks, Friday

~~~~~

Photobucket

I am just so proud of my husband, Lynn. He is such a wonderful partner. yesterday he took a day off work to attend me as we worked the day of rayer at church. He helped me as we opened the day at 6am as I was a little bit uneasy about being there so early by myself. As one of the coordinators, I made several trips back and forth filling in as needed, and Lynn supported me every step of the way, and then last night when I wanted to attend a rather charismatic fellowhip gathering of prayer and worship he was there right beside me, even though it had been a very long day. Not only did he support these efforts, but he also got our 3/4 acre lot mowed and he washed last night dishes as well. He rocks my world!!!!!
The picture above was taken as he participated in our family seder over passover!
For more visit Katy Lin of The Great Adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! He sounds like a wonderful man. Kudos to Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~