Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My green and white swap goodies arrived today!

Heidi, of Foxgloves, Fabric, and Folly, hosted this fun springtime swap and I was priveleged to be partnered with Bonnie of Lynnwood, Washington. It is such great fun to meet new folks through these swaps. I enjoyed shopping for her, and I can tell she put her whole self into getting to know me and buying small treasures she knew I'd just love!
I really love this great planter. I have been trying to decide what to use to plant some of my new plants and this comes just in the nick of time!!And of course, I can never have too many birds... this is a beauty!
Photobucket
But this is not all, goodness, just look at these treasures!
Photobucket
These socks are too cute and a welcome addition to my sock drawer, I love the cross pendant which could also be used as a pin. The coaster has already found a home on my computer table for my morning coffee..YIPPEE!!
I loe the angel lapel pin and the handmade embroidered doily is exquisite! I will feel like a queen writing in my new notepad and the blue sunflower grow kit is adorable!!!
FUN!FUN!FUN!
Last, but not least, I really must plan a special event, (perhaps, a tea!) to use those gorgeous napkins!
Thank you, Bonnie, so much! I love it all!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What delightful treasures! Those socks are adorable.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful swap items Schotzy! You're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~