Monday, May 4, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket
Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more daybooks!
For Today...May 4, 2009
Outside my window...
a drear day is upon us. There is fog and the heavy threat of rain.
I am thinking...
I am so excited my husband Lynn has decided to do the Emmaus Walk this spring and has already been accepted! When I went down to work in the background this weekend, I discovered it is just as thrilling there as it was on my actual walk!
I am thankful for...
the many blessings God has bestowed on my family!
From the kitchen....
I am looking forward to just a bowl of cereal this morning!
I am wearing...
my green sweat pants and a lovely tee. I'm not too interested in getting dressed yet!
I am reading...
I am anxious to read Wives and Daughters again with my blog reading group.
Also, Dr. David Jeremiah's book, What in the World is Going On , as well as , Patricia King's book, Decree!
I am hoping...
to have an opportunity to do coffee with Dottie soon. I feel like we have a ton a catch up on!!!
I am creating...
notes pertaining to Decree , which I will be sharing with the prayer team soon.
I am hearing...
cars scurrying off to work this morning.
Around the house...
Some usual light pick up and some menu planning .
One of my favorite things...
a clean and orderly home.
A few plans for the rest of the week...
Monday: Laundry day
Tuesday: Aglow meeting
Wednesdy: Bible study, fellowship dinner, Sacred Assembly-call to prayer
Thursday: open the Day of Prayer at church, exercise class, senior choir, Bible study, last day of Beth Moore's, Stepping Up class.
Friday: Your guess is as good as mine! HEEHEEE
Here is a picture I thought I'd share with you...
Photobucket
I love our new hawthorn tree. It is so beautiful every season. I took this photo last week. Goodness, it is going to be full of lovely red berries this year!

2 comments:

  1. Luna the samoyed (puppy of the day) is exactly the type of dog i was telling you about- the one we saw on the golf course! haha, so cute. hope you have a great week! looks like a busy one, but maybe not as busy as next week! :>)

    love you!
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. great things to be thankful for

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~