Friday, May 8, 2009

Show and Tell, Friday

Photobucket
I have definitely decided that one can not have enough bluebirds around oneself, neither inside or out. On the outside I am very happy to announce that my beautiful bluebird family now consists of the mother, father , and two precious 6 day old hatchlings. Unfortunately, of the 6 eggs laid only 2 hatched. We believe that is because she started laying and then the weather turned quite cold and they just didnt make it. I would have loved to snap a photo of the twin babies, but mom and dad were not too happy about our visit to the nest!
Photobucket
But I just have to have bluebirds on the inside, as well. Last week, I went to hallmark to pick up the finishing touches for my green and white swap with Bonnie in Washington state, and I just had to have this beautiful bird of happiness.
Photobucket Last fall I purchased this cute as a button birdbath at my little English shop, which has brought me tons of seasonal joy...the shop, as well as, the birdbath!heehheee
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Visit Kelli of There is no Place Like Home for more!

1 comment:

  1. Bluebirds are so sweet.
    Thank you for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~