Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pink Saturday

We awoke to a very wet and drear morning here in SW Virginia. So I decided I needed to get up and create my own pink start to the day!!! Because the kids are coming.....YAYAYA!.... I needed to redo many areas around the house to revitalize and spruce up a bit. That dark green table cloth had to go.... Down went the fresh blue! I thought that would make my pink transferware pop!

Photobucket
And, of course, this being strawberry season, we started our breakfast with a dish of their yumminess!
Photobucket
I had to await Lynn's coming to the table for our first cuppa coffee. This sounds terrible, but since Amanda gave him the new coffee grinder, I havent learned how to use it so he has to make our morning coffee everyday. And oh, my goodness, is it ever delicious!

Photobucket
I can't think of anything quite so delish in pink as a plate of country fried ham.....I'm in country heaven here!!!

Photobucket
Well, excuse me those strawberries are calling to me!
Photobucket
Happy Pink Saturday!!
For more visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound!

14 comments:

  1. Your table looks so pretty. I love fresh strawberries but ours are not in season yet. If I were you I would think long and hard before I learned how to use that new coffee maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looks beautiful!

    Jamie Y.
    (Mitford BB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it all looks so yummy....
    I love your dishes.
    Have a beautiful (pink) Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday and Have a great Mother's Day ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to my cup of fresh ground, home brewed coffee!!! :)

    See you in 4!

    Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hubby is the coffee maker in my family! It ay be possible that I always make it very bitter on purpose:) I've been banned fro the job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday! It is dreary weather here today also. Your table looks so inviting, with the ham and those yummy strawberryies. Happy Mother's Day.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw now see?... Now I'm hungry, and after seeing all the delicious-looking dishes you have set up, a moon pie is just NOT going to cut it!

    Happy Pink Saturday, and a very Happy Mother's Day to you! (0;

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, lovely!! Looks delicious. I think its sweet he makes the coffee! The puppy photos are darling. Have a great Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who needs sunshine when such a delish breakfast is waiting. Love that morning coffee.

    Happy PINK MOM day,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a l♥vely post for Pink Saturday. This is the one day of the week when I get to visit some of the best blogs in cyberspace and indulge my passion for pink.

    Happy Mother's Day. I wish you all the peace and joy that a day in celebration of motherhood can bring. You don't have to grow a baby in your womb to be a mother...all you have to do is to l♥ve a human being with compassion and tenderness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks scrumptious. I haven't had a really good breakfast like this in a while, I think it's time!!! Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous tablescape - I could just eat those strawberries! And your garden is going to be wonderful (just tons of patience & hard work). Happy Pink Saturday & Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to be there too, it all looks and smells so good. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mothers Day too, Char

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~