Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket
It is such a wondrous experience to see Christ alive and active in your mate. It is thrilling to see the spark of heaven flame into a burning torch. I am praying for that torch light to flare into a blazing fire during the next few days! Praise the Lord for the effectual power of the Holy Spirit alive and well living in us! Spiritual growth is the single most exciting component of a person's life. To be moving ahead in kingdom service as a couple is my deepest desire for our family! Praise God!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you Schotzy. My ex husband and I were married for 22 years and in all that time we were never on the same page. It was lonely and painful. Now I know the blessings and the joy of being evenly yolked and it is just the best feeling ever.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~