Monday, April 9, 2012

BLogiversary Today!

Photobucket
Photobucket
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Wings of Eagles is 4 years old today!!!!

Photobucket
It is hard to believe that  4 years have passed  in this endeavor.... but I have to say they have been  fulfilling years of discovery about myself and the world about me.... 
  What started out as an online journal  has  grown into a   daily activity that gives me so much pleasure...  mainly because of the wonderful people  I  have met along the way  and for that I am ever grateful!
  As I  wrote  in my introductory pages,  writing  has always been  a favored pastime for me....  I loved teaching writing and my            students charged me on the day I retired to find a way to incorporate writing into my  life...  
   Blogging has been the most marvelous vehicle for this  I could ever  imagine and  it is  very challenging to me to  be able to    write something to share  every day...  even as  little as it may be!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! and we all love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those 4 years went by fast! Love your new background :)
    love,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'll never regret starting my blog. I have met so many great people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy reading your blog. Hope you continue to post for many years to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just loved the seasonal pictures of your home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loved the seasonal photos of your home.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~