Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday Tea Talk



Photobucket
1.  My tea cup is filled with the  English breakfast  tea  as we are  celebrating  our Waffle tea Breakfast
Photobucket


2. I'm  feeling.... cozy   and warm on this rainy   spring morning.
Photobucket


3. On my  mind.... 
There is nothing like  a late morning  breakfast tea  with just sweetie and me.. especially  when it is  cold and  damp and drear outside!
4.A quote or two:
Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company. ~Author Unknown
Now you will wish to join Ruth for more  Tea Talk  !

2 comments:

  1. Hi Schotsy! I can find you from receiving notices of your posts, but can't reply when you post on my blog. :( Rats! Love to waffle tea. Reminds me...it's time for waffles. Haven't made any for awhile!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lovely tea table! Thank you for sharing this at Tea Talk. I'm so glad to have you back to our Thursday gathering.

    Enjoy the blessing of springtime.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~