Friday, April 6, 2012

Our Springtime Home


  Click the    photo to  return to  The Romantic Home and more  Show and Tell Friday!
I am also sharing on Pink Saturday!
Photobucket
To return to  Beverly's  site click here.
Our house and gardens  never look more beautiful than during the spring...  I love it from every vantage point...
Photobucket
The first time I ever saw our home  was this time of year and I happened to be driving past.,. actually a bit lost in the neighborhood  returning   to the shopping center  from our pastor's home.   When I saw all the  gorgeous spring trees I was  enraptured....then
I happened to be over at my neighbors this week and I  just  fell in love with our home yet again from  over there....
    It just makes me happy to see all the  wonderful color and  experience the wonder of springtime!

2 comments:

  1. It is a glorious sight to behold. All the pink and whites are stunning. I would love to have that to look at too. Have a blessed Easter.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter from Australia♥
    ... Thank you for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~