Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daffodils and Lilac

Click the photo  above to visit  our host  and  enjoy more  vignettes!One never knows just what  can be found when a  good basement  cleanup is  orchestrated....   I  have a terrible habit of  taking seasonal  decorations  down and  putting them in  bags  that get stuffed later into nooks and crannies  in the basement...    and  to my delight I unearthed  these marvelous daffodils  last week....
Photobucket
SO lifelike,, it is easy to understand  why bunnikin  is  happy to  rest in  their shade...
Photobucket
I love the combination of color here  paired with the   vivacious lilac!
Photobucket
They seem totally suited  with the    bargain  vase I got  at the  consignment shop last year.. also a basement find last week..  (Heehee) 
Photobucket









3 comments:

  1. Very pretty vignette, the lilacs and tulips were beautiful together along with that adorable bunny.
    Have a great day hon,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great container for your arrangement, Schotzy. I used to do the same thing in my old house ~ either green garbage bags or unmarked boxes. I'm trying to do better in our new place with clear totes in the attic. This way I can see what's in there without opening every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the tulips and lilacs. So pretty. The vase is stunning too. Great vignette, such a darling little bunny and the runner is beautiful. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~