Monday, April 9, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY April 9, 2012


Outside my window...sunny, yet cool


I am thinking...  time  sure  flies when you're having a good time


I am thankful.... for times of refreshing with  our Lord


In the kitchen...   time to think of  new and exciting  veggie recipes


ON my bedside table...
The Book of John  our  Sunday School lessons  this trimester  are  from  John and  our  study guide is very well written and challenging


The Metabolism Miracle  by  Diane Kress, RD, CDE  3 steps to regain control of your weight...permanently
This book comes highly recommended  for   those who are concerned about  lowering their blood sugar and losing weight


I have a couple of  books  downloaded on my ipod form the library...     Karen Kingsbury...  a KK Collection...


I am hoping...    to  start a walking regimen this week....  Our daughter has really been after me!
Surgery took a lot out of me  and it has been  difficult to get back into the swing of things.  


I am looking forward to....  Friday  and Mom's 89th birthday!


I am learning...   to  try to keep  quiet    on things that  I find  upsetting...  in this world  that is saying a lot!  


Around the house.. We continue to be working in the basement  clearing out stuff we havent used in  a long while and making room for  more....   NO,  we are clearing out mom's home and much needs to be brought here  and we have no where to  store anything.....   so we begin  in our  own  basement which  has been a good impetus to get  us  at it....


I am pondering...I am just such a much happier person when  music is playing....




Famous quote......
The remarkable thing is, we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.    Chuck Swindoll

One of my favorite things....springtime gardens
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


The week ahead....
Monday.... a brief stop in  for allergy shot, a lovely day to  stay home and work around the house.. maybe   catch a bit of reading and of course,   catch up on  blogging
Tuesday.... dad to doctor, choir practice, Sista time at Lynne's
Wednesday....  laundry and housework day
Thursday..... bookkeeping and   study
Friday... Mom's birthday luncheon,  Friends of the Library meeting and dinner
Saturday- free day










Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook here for more offerings...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~