Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bowers of Flowers in Every Room

Photobucket
If it's Tuesday, it's time to join Shannon at  The Cosy  Home Scenes.
Springtime is a time for the   beauty of the earth to burst forth in glorious array....
 the rebirth of  various flowers in every  hue!  Nothing  speaks more to  the season than flowery arrays  throughout the house.!
Photobucket
Whether   on a table top vignette...
Photobucket


hanging on the wall....
Photobucket
gracing the dining table
Photobucket
 or mantel top
Photobucket
brightening up a room...

Photobucket
flowers herald  the coming of   new life  in springtime..

 they lift the spirit and delight the eye...
  Bringing the outdoors in and    and  reveling in the bounty of the season!

5 comments:

  1. HI Schotzy! Oh, what precious Easter/Spring decor all over your home. Every vignette is so pretty! I want to wish you a very blessed Easter.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I love your beautiful flowers. Nothing says spring like their lovely hues :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely Spring vignettes! Thank you for visiting me. Happy Easter to youu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the shout out about my party. I truly appreciate you helping to spread the word. I love those little blue birds and the lovely floral arrangement. Each of your vignettes is wonderful. Have a very blessed and wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Your spring floral arrangements are gorgeous! Spring is everywhere at your home :-) I'm off to check out Shannon's party. Have a lovely day and thank you for stopping to visit me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~