Monday, April 30, 2012

Porchtime

A Delightsome Life
This morning  I am  celebrating a return to loveliness  by returning to my  general  daily routine....   a week away from home is a wonderful time of refreshing and fellowship,  but to  return  and  settle back into the  routine of  living  is  a glorious  thing!  
So a simple breakfast on the porch
Photobucket
helped to set the tone of  the day...
a nice  bowl of  Special K  with strawberries and a cup of English breakfast tea  and my  thoughts!!!
 May2012003-1
 ...getting the week into perspective,  quiet time to reflect and be thankful!
..... lovely pace for  beginning a new week... a busy week ahead.....  
 I will also be sharing this on 
 Blue Monday!
Smiling Sally

3 comments:

  1. I love that time of day, too, Carolyn. I don't have that luxury during the work week, but I always try to savor it on the weekends.

    Your table and breakfast look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely way to start the day. I love your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Schotzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blue!
    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~