Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Reclaimed Orchids

Photobucket
If it's Tuesday, it's time to join Shannon at  The Cozy  Home Scenes.
In the previous post I mentioned the great finds  to be found  in a basement cleanup.....   and     this post continues along that vein....
Photobucket
Our daughter, Amanda  got married  in 2005 and   being Asian  she gravitated to   beautiful orchids of all kinds in her florals..  This   great brass planter was used on her head table, so I  took many of the silk orchids we had and  re-positioned them for  this mantel arrangement... 
Photobucket
It seems bunnies are still on the loose in the house and they have sought shade   beneath the overhang!!!
Photobucket
We just love to share our cozy home with these   happy little hoppers!

4 comments:

  1. I think yur bunnies are cute. In fact, I have some I use year round.....if they aren't pastel colors with Easter eggs, I think bunnies give a nice garden feel to a room. Thank you for mentioning my blog and coming to my party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Beautiful. I love that you kept your daughters brass planter! AND I also have bunnies still roaming my home! They will stay on as long as they like, LOVE THEM!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your little bunny friends! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~