Friday, April 20, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Photobucket
Sherry, of The Charm of Home ,hosts this blog party every Friday
This time of year, the focus is on the yard...   and  these wonderful spring rains have brought things out in abundance!!!!
Things are shaping up our  in the  back garden!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I love this Lil Gardener friend  we  purchased at Tuesday Morning   a couple of years ago... the weathered patina  in the finish  gets better every season....
Photobucket
I am also sharing this today on  Show and Tell Friday a t The Romantic Home...

2 comments:

  1. Love your garden! When I'm feeling better, I hope to get out and work in mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your garden is lovely! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~