Friday, April 20, 2012

Home and garden Thursday.. a Day Late!

Excitement abounds!!!!   A red letter day for Wings of Eagles!...
A Delightsome Life


I have been featured on  one of my favorite sites  at  the Delightsome Life....  I am so appreciative of this honor....  It has made my day!!!!    Now when I look out my window  I  long to see the sight that greeted my eye last week ...
Photobucket
but alas, the  glorious pink has given  way to  lovely greens...
Photobucket
The spring rain has come ushering in a   transition from vibrant to verdant....
Photobucket
 The grass is growing by leaps and bounds, much to sweetie's  dismay....but that is a good thing... now the    geraniums and other  annuals  will begin to  have their hayday!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How Sweet! I appreciate you supporting Home and Garden Thursday - it has been a joy sharing with so many wonderful bloggers -
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~