Wednesday, May 13, 2015

day 4 Late Afternoon in Killarney!

As  soon  as  we entered  the Killarney Avenue
 Hotel, I knew  it was   going to be my favorite... 
so quaint and comfy!

 I loved the Queen Anne  decor!

 The   palest of blues   against the  creamy white!

 and  our room wa s a fairy tale!
 Our view was  sweet
   and looking out at the mountains   was divine!
 The dining  entrance  was     lovely..
 and the  mood of the dining room was   very 
olde world charm!
 Dot and  Trish    joined us  for  dinner...  it was  
so   great to  share  in the 
joy of the trip with good friends from church!

I can tell I was looking forward 
 to a good night's sleep! 
 I was  enampored with all the 
  old world detains around the
 dining room!











 and then it was  time to retire 
and  catch up on  some z's!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY! this is so beautiful! What memories you have captured! Thanks for sharing,
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~