Saturday, May 23, 2015

Spring comes to Ireland

Beverly's PINK SATURDAY
Please return to Beverly's Pink Saturday here!
Ok, I did just return for the Shades of Green Ireland trip,  but I saw a lot of pink as well!!!!
 A delicate pink floral teacup in a  tearoom in Dublin
 A rosy tone in the  Irish  House Party outside of Dublin...
 Another   rosy teacup in Kilkenney   with a  strawberry jam/scone!
 Pink blossoms  right outside the window of  Muckross House in Killarney...
 Pink shrubs   along the roadside   near the Ring of Kerry...
 pretty in pink harpist in Castle Knappogue....
 gorgeous tulips right outside the Belleek  pottery factory....
 Pink     peaking thorugh the mist in Derry.
 Dogwoods blooming  at an Anglican Church in Northern Ireland.
A freshly planted  array of     spring flowers   outside the Guild Hall near the  Peace Bridge, also in Northern Ireland.
We got to see spring come to Ireland. ... for more of my  trip check out the links  at my  page bar.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Ireland so thank you for sharing highlights from your trip. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~