Tuesday, August 11, 2015

E is for Enjoyment

  Wow,  I just  found this fun theme...    see the  directions here.
Today the letter is 
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• E •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`
 The word is   

Image
There  are  so many things I have  learned to  really  enjoy   in my years of retirement that I never really  had time for  before...
first, of all,   in my solitude  I have found
 Image

If I'm at the computer,  you must know  I have Pandora going....  I have  23  stations  that I  continually go through...  and If I'm away from  the computer....I  have  cd's   of various  genres..  Celtic,  classical, contemporary..
 all according to my moods!
Another great  joy in my life is
Image

and   this is the all time reason to  do facetime  weekly..
Our precious  granddaughter who  is   almost  half way  through her   cast time  on her boo boo, 
( boohoo!)    whose  sweet mama  our  daughter,    spends   time in the floor  with her  keeping her   entertained and happy....  today it was  showing me  her  cheeks and making silly faces....so hard to   not be able to  take her to  their daily park   trips  or  play in the pool  these last  days of summer...   but   by God's grace they are doing alright!
And all other times enjoyment  means 
Image
spending time with my  sweetheart, best friend, and lover!
Lynn!
 photo Lynncollage.jpg

9 comments:

  1. If i understand correctly, this is your first entry! How wonderful to be the first one to welcome you! I wish you lots of fun and hope to see you again in the next entries.

    This challenge you've filled in on a great way. I loved it.

    Melody (abc-w)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and I certainly enjoyed your post today. Sure hope the little one can manage the rest of her time with the cast. Summer is such a horrid time for that sort of thing. Look forward to seeing you next week,

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIce to have you onboard. Enjoy this weekly alphabet hunts.

    My ABC WEDNESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice for your first posting, - and I did Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent entry for the first time! Wow! Welcome in our ABC on Wednesday community.
    Wil, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey welcome here. It must be hard for the little one to have that cast. And harder for the caregivers. Sending across get-well-soon wishes.
    BeatAboutThe Book

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to ABCW and I found your post most ENJOYABLE,

    Best wishes,
    Di,
    ABCW team.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~