Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Coming Home

Photobucket
Coming home is such a delight! I love this season, the colors, textures...every sense is tantalized, heart quickened, upon any approach to home. Whether you are coming up the street from Mamajean's house, or coming over the hill from town, home sits there like a jewel welcoming it's happy inhabitants back to comfort and security. There is no place like home!
John 14:23
Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely pondering.

    Have A Wonderful Wednesday
    from Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is always welcoming! Blessings to both of you! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is always welcoming. Blessings to you. Jan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~