Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

Photobucket
Amy Deanne of the 160 Acre Wood hosts this each week.
Photobucket
We can never give God the honor and Glory that is he is due. How he holds everything together, is near to each and everyone of His children. How He ministers, and loves, and works all things for our good. How He answers our prayers even when we ask fail to ask, He is there working His perfect will for our lives. When we don't have a clue He is in control. It fairly brings me to my knees.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Your blog is all ready for Easter and Spring. Such a beautiful picture, verse, and testimony. Thank you for helping me worship today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to type left handed but I wanted to stop by and see what you are doing.

    from Roberta Anne
    The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your Word Filled Wednesdays! This week is very inspiring and the photo is gorgeous! Hope you are doing well! :) Have a beautiful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! His power and glory never cease to amaze me. Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessed is the name of the Lord, yes, He is worthy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~