Friday, April 17, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday

Katylin of The Great Adventure hosts this each week.
Photobucket
As I scroll through the old photos I just love this one. Amanda sitting within the sheltering arms of her dad at a balloon show back in 1988. Isn't it great the relationship little girls have with their dads. He is the first most important man in their life. He sets the precedent and expectation women have in men as they choose their future mate. I love it when Amanda will call me in th middle of the day just to chat, but then other times she calls later in the evening, just to speak to her dad!
I am sure that with all her memories for the great times she has spent with her dad, she continues to desire his impact on her life even with a thousand miles of separation!
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. precious! what a beautiful post! and great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,how are you?better i hope.she is now and has always been so pretty.my fav is in the water.she looks like a doll...ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us!
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand what you mean about the bond between Father and Daughter, we only had boys but both of my sons have girls and there is such a bond between them that I am totally at awe of their closness and love..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Schotzy, your photo of your daughter in her daddy's lap is adorable. How handsome and cute they are. You are right, a daddy is a hero and that's the way it should be.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dad's that treat their little girls so special. It's a very special bond between the two. Thanks for sharing those memories.
    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures of your two special people together. I especially like the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~