Friday, April 3, 2009

Favorite Family Foto, Friday

Photobucket
Now that it is April I can finally share one of my absolute favorite family fotos! Why, April? Because this month my mom will turn 86 and this foto was taken about 83 years ago.
Photobucket
Isn't that the cutest foto of my mother with her double first and favorite cousin, Ralph, who lived on the connecting farm. His mother was my granddad's sister, and his dad was my grandma's brother. Wild, isnt it? But mom and Ralph were real partners in crime growing up.
For more FFFF visit Deborah at Pictures, Pots, and Pens.

5 comments:

  1. I love old photos like that! Nice blog - lovely music too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot about that generation and how much "change" they have seen in there life time. All the stories they have to tell. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great treasure for you to have, I know they could tell some tales, no telling what they got into..lol...they had 2 farms to wonder...oh, lordy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great picture to have of your mother at such a young age! Thanks for sharing it!
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love old photos Schotzy, especially when they are of family. It's fascinating to see all the similarities in looks of the people in the family that are alive today!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~