Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket
Visit Iris of Grace Alone here for more!

I am extremely thankful for my church. It is so wonderful that at this stage of my life to have found a church that feeds every part of me, body, soul, and spirit. This morning I am off to low impact aerobics class designed especially for women my age and shape! heehee! Then I stay for senior choir practice which I love because it is not as grueling and the notes in the book are larger print! HOHO! Tonight I go there for weight watchers and then stay for Bible study. This is a redo for me (Beth Moore, Stepping UP) to make up some I tht I missd before, -plus I love the gal who teaches the class and the evening group has such a sweet dynamic. Yes, this church has given me so many faithfully wonderful friends and opportunities to serve to be ministered to. I love it! It is a real blessing to me! Thank you, Lord!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time at Bible study! And have a glorious day today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post and how wonderful that you love your church.

    from Roberta Anne
    The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a wonderful feeling when one finds a church home. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you...since I moved to Florida, I'm still looking for the right fit!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~