Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tablescape Thursday

Photobucket
For more TT be sure to stop in at Between Naps on the Porch! You'll be glad you did!!! when I look out the window all I see is ....
Spring!
I love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
So I am celebrating my bluebird eggs in my bluebird nest this week!
Photobucket I have had these dishes packed away for years. This pattern, Savannah by Noritaki was my wedding pattern and at that I time loved it. For now, I do enjoy using them to celebrate spring! For this setting I am pairing them with my white Mikasa dinner plates just for interest.
Photobucket
This morning I stopped in Platagenet Rose, a favorite gift shop looking for goodies for the green and white swap and the gorgeous bird house was on the mark down table. I have been mulling that purchase over for some time, so ....
today it is mine!
Photobucket
These gorgeous painted bluebirds were also calling to me! I lovee them!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
It is great to bring the springtime in!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
There in the background you see my official bluebird house where the sweet female is sitting on her first roosting of the season!God bless her and thank you for visiting my celebration of Spring tablescape!

11 comments:

  1. Birds really do signal spring. Right nowI can hear a beautiful songbird singing. Your table was so appropriate for this time of year. I loved your birds on each plate, like you were giving each guest their own special taste of spring. Come vist. I have posted about color for tables via Macy's SF. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I love the birdhouse! It really does look like spring near you!!! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous view you have outside your windows! I love your new little birdhouse, so pretty! Your china is lovely, sweet and dainty. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful table Mom. I bet you're glad, now, that you have that particular china pattern! The birds and the birdhouse centerpiece are perfect. Really makes me miss being home this time of year- but at least your pictures make me feel like I'm right there! :)

    Love you and hope you have a special occasion lined up to enjoy your table setting!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, your view outside your window is so pretty!

    The table settings are lovely...very inspiring :~)

    blessings,

    Lady M

    ps: your music is very nice and soothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pretty, SPRING table! I love birdhouses too so this speaks to me. The little birds are adorable! Thanks for sharing this. Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Spring table with your birds and all!
    Linda Q

    ReplyDelete
  8. The redbuds and dogwoods are spectacular. Love your table. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful table Schotzy!! I love your little birds and the birdhouse centrepiece. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fabulous tablescape....
    I love it!

    Have a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your china pattern and your pretty bird house.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~