Thursday, February 11, 2010

:
1. I'm having...Twinings Winter Spice in a glass mug embellished with blue snowflakes for this bitter, blustery morning!
2. I'm feeling....expectant and full of good cheer
3. On my mind....oh, how I wish I had a cosy fire going in the fireplace... alas, the radiator will have to do!
4. "Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home."
- Edith Sitwell
Now you will wish to join Ruth for more Tea Time Chat !

4 comments:

  1. Dear Schotzy,
    Welcome to Tea Talk. Thank you for joining us this week. You have a lovely blog here. I have been trying to find your site since I saw your name in my list of followers. Your profile doesn't show your link. But I'm glad to be here, finally.

    Blessings!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I long for Winter and the sitting in front of the fire with coffee and reading aloud to the children, or crafting up something.
    Thank you for sharing you Tea Time
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog template is beautiful. I am stopping in to share a cup of tea on this blistery day.

    Stay warm,
    Joyce Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tea sounds delicious. I had to take a small stroll through your blog. Jewish Roots was one thing that really got my attention too. I also really liked some of the memes you have participated in. I will have to give it a try to some of them.
    Many blessings, and stay warm.
    Katia
    P.S. We love "Creatures Great and Small" :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~