Saturday, February 20, 2010

February Pastimes

The long, cold days of February are filled with various and sundry activities.. just thought I'd share a tad about what I've been up to!

I must admit that one thing I really enjoy is Face Book games, especially Farm Town~ I get a real kick out of meeting and chatting with folks from all over, the UK, Kentucky, Ohio, Mississippi, even Thailand.
Photobucket
Actually, through a Farm Town acquaintance, I developed a real interest in the county of Yorkshire through reading Herriot's book.. which is one of the best books I've ever read!
Photobucket
Bible study holds a prominent place in my routine...I love this new book we're studying in our Wednesday group`actually written by our teacher.
Photobucket
and when I just cant stand the thought of snow for another moment... I get out the easel and work on my springy oil painting.
Photobucket
as you can see... lots to go there!! But I'm never too busy to drop everything and go meet my buds for coffee or breakfast out.... or perhaps the tea room.... now that is an idea!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG.... I am so hooked on Farm ville.... I just love it.... all the wonderful things you can do to it,, even rearrange the whole thing.... lol and your painting is so pretty,,, can't wait to see it when you are done.... have a great weekend.

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I loved all of James Herriot's books. I've spent many happy hours reading about the wonderful adventures of being a country vet and laughing at the antics of Sigfried and Tristan. Now that you've mentioned them, I think I want to read them all over again! Have a lovely week. Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. an award is going around the net and i thought you might enjoy this one. pick it up at my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~