Friday, February 5, 2010

My Husband Rocks

Photobucket
Not since the 70's have we experienced such weather here in Virginia. Snow on top of snow,, and no end in sight.If I were still teacing... I'd love it.... but eh! Poor Lynn has to endure the never ending dilemma of dealing with driveways and walks not only here but at mom and dad's house!
Photobucket
So this morning I made him a good old southern breakfast of country ham, scrambled eggs, and biscuits and gravy .. something to stick to his ribs while he pushed snow... an actually pretty heavy and wet one at that this morning... not like the fluffy light ones of before .
It truly is beautiful, however!
Photobucket
Whose woods these are I think I know,
His house is in the village though:
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
Robert Frost

2 comments:

  1. Wish that I could have come to your place for breakfast! Bill has not bothered to shovel much except a path for the girls. I will send you a picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The snow is beautiful. We were reading the weather report for your area online today. I know it must be a hassle, but honestly, I love snow. I lived in Maine and MI, so I know snow! Our snow here is all gone, I'm sad to say. We might get some more, but we get nothing like the REAL snowy places get. Your breakfast sounded, and looked, fabulous. OH how I miss a good Southern breakfast. My kingdom for a Bob Evans or a Cracker Barrel! That Lynn... he sure is a great guy!
    Love, Stacey <><

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~