Saturday, February 6, 2010

Simply Saturday

When I looked out the studio window I could see the snowing continued in earnest.
Photobucket
It really is a wonder to behold as it drapes itself over everything and shimmers in the frosty light.
Photobucket
It was a good morning to rearrange the decor a tad.. changes to the dining room the table as seen in previous post and the angels lit upon the hutch!
Photobucket
The mantel lost its last visages of winter as a new theme develops...

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I love Warwick Castle as seen there in the center... click here for more about Warwick!

So as the morning wanes and the snow filters down I will find my solace in a good read and cup of English breakfast tea!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Where did I place that book.... James Herriot.... here we go!!! Back to the North Yorkshire Dales!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post, I love your beautiful collections! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~