Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tea Talk

<span class=

New Meme For Thursdays
Tea Talk is a brand new meme that Ruth of Celebrate Friendship will be hosting starting on Thursday. She states that "This is purely for heart's sake; a light talk to make hearts light.
This is an invitation for everyone to have a tea break for few minutes in front the computer and enjoy a light talk with blogging friends."


1. I'm having...(Share what kind of tea/coffee/drinks you're having.)
Then share a bit about your teacup/mug.
I am having a delicious cup of Earl Grey which is probably my favorite morning tea... its wake me up flavor richly satisfies my tastes. This morning I am enjoying drinking it from my Royal Doulton Special Edition Country Rose tea cup. For me, tea must be taken in a delicate china teacup.. a mug just will not do!!

2. I'm feeling....(no need to explain why)
I am feeling perky and ready to take on the day!YAYA!!

3. On my mind....(random thoughts)
Today I begin book one of the Herriot sagas... the life and tales of the Yorkshire veterinarian who wrote such comforting reflections of a much gentler time.
4. Leave a line, a verse, or a quotation to encourage the readers (and yourself)
"Come and sit by my side and over a cup of tea speak to me of the goodness of life."
~Lady Evelyn Fitzgerald Dodson

<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~