Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tea Talk

1. I'm having...Twinings Blackberry Black Tea in my red transferware, Spode,The Blue Room Floral pattern as I enjoy this march issue of Tea Time magazine!
Photobucket

2. I'm feeling....happy in my spirit and looking forward to our senior luncheon today at church
3. On my mind....only one more week until our dearest daughter flies home to see us! Actually, we'll have next Friday! Can't wait to see her!!
4. "Keep your faith in beautiful things;
in the sun when it is hidden,
in the Spring when it is gone."
- Roy R. Gibson

Now you will wish to join Ruth for more Tea Time Chat !

5 comments:

  1. The tea sounds delicious and the cup is beautiful. I also like the quote. Thanks for sharing tea with us today.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful cup and saucer. I have never seen that magazine before?
    I know what it is like to look forward to a special person coming home. We have Stephen arriving home on Friday too. The children are counting down the days till their Daddy comes home.
    The quote is very apt for me at this time as well. Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if my first comment went through, but we also are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Stephen on Friday. The children are counting down each day.
    I love your cup and saucer and wonder if the magazine is a montly one, I have never seen it before.
    Thanks also you for the timely quote, t is very apt for me at the moment.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rejoice with you as you look forward to the homecoming of your daughter. Loved the quotes there. thanks for adding picture too. This is another lovely post from you, my friend.
    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your teacup is so lovely :) I also read the same magazine but only when the library gets a copy.

    Enjoy your day with your daughter ~ how joyful and anxious you must be feeling just waiting for her arrival :0

    Many blessings to your day,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~