Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day is Right Around the Corner

Photobucket

This morning my dear Sweetie asked me what I wanted for Valentine's? Now that is a loaded question to think about... I mean the possibilities are limitless!! Of course, the sensible thing is to take advantage of the diner's club offers for Arzu's, our favorite downtown restaurant~
PhotobucketPhotobucket
at buy one and get the next one free, you cant go wrong in this economy... but then on Valentine's Day who is thinking about the economy?
Then there is a whole slue of goodies in my Amazon shopping cart.... or the Old Durham Road catalog where I have really wonderful delights just waiting to be ordered... but do I really want to count those things as my Valentine??? What a delicious dilemma on this cold and extremely blustery day.... this really demands some long hard deliberate concentration as I contemplate what I want from my Valentine! UUUUmmmmmm!

3 comments:

  1. For me it would have to be flowers with roots rather than in a bouquet so that I could plant them in the garden and have them all year rather than just for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never come up with something when my hubby asks what I want! Maybe I have everything I need! Happy Valentine's!!!! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i am new here, just followed one of your comments. Even your blogsite is wintery with those falling snows. I can't imagine what most of you people go through during winter months, as ours is a continuously sunny world with perennial flowers and butterflies, and just occasional cloudiness. During these times i am inviting you to visit my parades of photos with vivid colors, especially my older posts on hibiscus, bromeliads and orchids, lots of them. Thank you and Happy Valentines.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~