Friday, February 5, 2010

The Big One of February 2010

Yesterday I had to take mom and dad to the grocer, like hundreds of others who were flocking there to load up the pantry in anticipation of this storm...
Photobucket
The aisles were almost impassable, the parking lot... a nightmare... the shelves were quickly becoming depleted. Thankfully, I had taken my emergency brain soother with me just in case.
Photobucket
One thing about it... the weatherman hit it on the nose this time....
Photobucket

We are in the light blue 10-18 inch range and it has been surely and steadily coming down all morning since around 4am. Not only this but there is talk of another storm due to arrive mid week! Glory to God.... He is definitely getting my attention....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~