Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pink Saturday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Pink Saturday!

With our daughter here so I can fix her her favorite country breakfast..
I am having a blissful Pink Saturday!!
The main thing Amanda asked for was biscuits and gravy! So here we go!

Photobucket
But those biscuits were screaming for a bit of sugar cured country ham!

Photobucket
A bit of sausage and flour makes an amazing rue!!

Photobucket

Voila!!
Photobucket

A toss of parmesan makes scrambled eggs fluffy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

"Breakfast is ready!!"

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I think she looks happy this morning!!!


Photobucket


Oh, what a sweet girl!

"Amanda!!"
Photobucket




For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly at
How Sweet the Sound!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love it~~Happy Pink Saturday:)
    Smells good too!

    Hugs,
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! Now I'm famished, my DH is working but I know what's for dinner tonight! lol Thanks
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    hugz:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'll be at your place for breakfast next week- oh it all looks so yummy!

    And what a character you have there!

    Happy Pinks!
    Maggie Mae
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I wasn't on Weight Watchers I would join you! Isn't it wonderful to share meals with the ones we love.Have a wonderful week. Blessings Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you to have your daughter there to cook for. I get to visit my daughter in Indiana in March (if there isn't too much snow on the ground.) Happy Pink Saturday!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful daughter and such an amazing country breakfast. Now that I'm offically starving, I go in search of a snack. *sighs. Where's my biscuit and gravy????
    Many happy pinks..have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now THAT'S breakfast :) Happy Pink Saturday~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~