Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the last time I'll be seeing this hutch assortment for a while.... thankfully, the season for red decor is coming to an end... not that I dont love red and all it entails.... Christmas cheer, Valentine sentiments,.... but red is definitely for winter... snowy thoughts... which to be honest... I believe most folks will attest..."Enough, already!" " UNCLE!!!
Starting today, I will be pulling my green together for St. Patty and dare I say it,..
"Spring!"
Like our host, Mary.. I'll be searching for red tulips and other rosy harbingers of the vernal equinox!

4 comments:

  1. I agree..soon will see different shades of colors and I can't wait. ^_^

    RRT: Fuji

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the time of red is come to an end and now in my house pastels will go up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good day! Looking forward to seeing whatever decor you have planned! Hopefully there won't be anymore snowmen, but I guess you never know!

    Love you,
    amanda :>D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~